Hiya EPCC folks,
Well, EPCC has been around now for about a year and a half, and there’s been discussion recently of some significant organizational decisions (like potentially becoming a chapter of IMBA, the International Mountain Biking Association, getting 501c3 status, starting fundraisers, etc.).
The most important thing is that EPCC is the organization that YOU want it to be, and is serving the functions that you think are the most important. So, before any big decisions are made, we’ve put together a survey to see what you all think about who we should be, what we should do, and where we should go.
I promise this won’t take more than 5-10 minutes of your time, and your input is really valuable. Please feel free to share this link with anyone who is even remotely interested in riding bikes in and around Estes Park!
Thank you! Hope to see you all at Bike to Work Day on Wednesday!
, General news, Tips & Safety, 0
This looks like a killer opportunity, and not too hard to apply. Applications are due Oct 22nd. Erica would love...
Latest added trails & routes
- Estes Epic 2018 Parcours (difficult) September 3, 2018
- Estes – Old Fall River loop (Difficult) June 4, 2018
- Old Fall River Road to AVC and back to Estes Park on Trail Ridge road (Difficult) June 4, 2018
- The Glen Haven Switchbacks (Intermediate) June 3, 2018
- Estes Park to Grand Lake (Difficult) June 3, 2018