At the June 9, 2015 Estes Park Town Board meeting, Mayor Pinkham proclaimed June 17 through June 30, 2015 a celebration of Bike to Work, Bike to Play activities in Estes Park. Members of the Estes Park Cycling Coalition and the Town of Estes Park were present for the reading of the Proclamation. Bike to Work Day will be celebrated Wednesday, June 24 from 6 to 9 a.m. at the Estes Park Visitor Center, 500 Big Thompson Avenue. Cyclists receive free breakfast and coffee (while supplies last), giveaways, the opportunity to ride a seven-person SeptaCycle, bike registration by the Estes Park Police Auxiliary, bike check-ups by the Estes Park Mountain Shop, and a chance to win prizes including a guided rafting trip.
Tags: 2015 proclamation
Latest added trails & routes
- Estes Epic 2018 Parcours (difficult) September 3, 2018
- Estes – Old Fall River loop (Difficult) June 4, 2018
- Old Fall River Road to AVC and back to Estes Park on Trail Ridge road (Difficult) June 4, 2018
- The Glen Haven Switchbacks (Intermediate) June 3, 2018
- Estes Park to Grand Lake (Difficult) June 3, 2018